Ads

Thursday, August 5, 2010

In search of Humanity

I noted many a times that Senior citizens and ladies are not given proper respect in the society [especially in cities]. While I travelling in share auto long ago, old lady has been targeted by auto driver for not getting down quickly when her stop came. He shouted at her.

Today, when I was trying to get into a bus from Vijayanagar junction, bus started moving even when there were few more people needs to get into and also a old man to get down. After people shouted, bus driver stopped the bus.

These are only a few incidents which I am writing down here. But actually there are many which I witnessed. Not really sure if there is any humanity left in this world. Searching for it in this mechanical life.

Hoping for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment