Ads

Monday, September 20, 2010

Back from Boston & New library complex in Chennai

I am back from Boston bfr one week. It was nice stay at Boston and place is good. I did miss India and when I got to know that I should go to India earlier Labor day week, I was awaiting when Friday will come. 3 weeks stay I had learnt to cook. Back in India, I just came to new library complex [Anna Centenary library] has been setup & came through an article in "Pudhiya Thalaimurai" and got excited that the library will be first of its kind in India fully equipped with modern technologies.

Really interested to visit the library.

More info on below links:

1) Children excited about Anna Centenary Library on day one

2) Anna library to house more than a million books

Address of Library:
Anna Centenary Library, Surya Nagar, Kottur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600085

No comments:

Post a Comment