Ads

Friday, July 23, 2010

Those good old days

These days everything become online. We are doing every work by a click. It was not the case in old days. Take the case of putting the amount in bank. We need to go to the bank in person, fill the form and give them so that the money will be credited. From movie booking to getting clothes we need to go to respective locations to get them.

It is not the case nowadays. It may have its advantages - time management, less physical work, etc. But the same too has its flip side or disadvantages - Less physical work indirectly makes the physical imbalance in the body. We will not be able to get to meet different kinds of people which by itself an learning experience.

I am interested in going to banks whenever I find opportunity. I am interested in writing Letters too. Nowadays, mobiles and mails have replaced Letters, but LETTERS will actually retain the feel of the reader and sender even after if you take and read after many years. [Didnt mean that EMAILS will not serve the purpose but feel u get in LETTERS is much more good than from EMAILS].

I remember writing my last letter when I was in First year of the college. After that, I never attempted or had an opportunity because of the mobile phones in the campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment